Booking your x-ray
You will need a referral from your doctor or specialist.
To book your appointment:
- Your doctor or specialist will need to complete all sections of our X-Ray Requisition Form.
- Call us at 604-987-XRAY (9729) and press 1 to book your appointment.
You can also drop in to our office for your x-ray without making an appointment ahead of time. You will still need a completed X-Ray Requisition Form. Patients are taken in on a first come, first served basis.
Please note, we do not perform the following studies:
- TM Joints
- Leg Lengths
- Scoliosis (under 40 yrs)
Preparing for your x-ray appointment
When you call us to book your appointment, we will let you know if there is anything you need to do to prepare for your x-ray exam.
A few guidelines:
- If you are pregnant or suspect you are pregnant, inform your doctor or technologist before the procedure.
- Remove all jewellery and objects containing metal prior to the exam.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that you have time to complete and sign a questionnaire regarding your medical history.